The talented staff at Jewelry Design Center wants YOU to join the family! Start or continue a career in the jewelry industry with a company that values exceptional customer service as well as the pursuit of personal growth and achievement. Family owned and operated since 1977, we tend to do things differently. Our philosophy has resulted in generations of customers who have made us their jeweler for life. With our ever-growing business, we are continuously seeking genuine, friendly folks who will thrive in our unique culture and add to our family!
Career opportunities include the following:
- Sales/Design Consultant
- Service and Repair Specialist
- Office and Administration
- Showroom Assistant
- Management (Production, sales, operations)
- CAD Designer
- Paid Internships and Apprenticeships
Traits of future JDC employees should include:
- Strong people skills - works well within a team
- Previous experience helpful (but NOT necessary!)
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with minimal supervision - honesty and integrity are a must
- Friendly, approachable and honest
- Appreciates dancing, sarcasm and snacks (seriously, we LOVE food)
Perks of JDC jeweler life:
- Competitive pay
- Health package
- Paid training and further education opportunities in the industry
- Growth opportunities in other departments
- Access to top-of-the-line equipment and cutting-edge technology
- Super nice staff that encourages and supports you on your journey
- Pizza. Did we mention that?
If you would like to take the extra step and drop your resume and cover letter in person (we prefer to see your smiling face!) please stop by anytime during our operating hours!
Thanks for submitting your application! A staff member will be reviewing it shortly.